Tree Pruning the right way every time
We all have seen the detrimental eﬀects that improper tree trimming has upon trees. Unfortunately Lynchburg is no exception as the trend to start a tree service expands across America..
We adhere to practices as set forth by the I SA sanctioning body for tree care workers, A.N.S.I. standards, as well as standards set by the Tree Care Industry of America.
You can be rest assured that your trees will be trimmed in the most aesthetic manner possible to make your yard more better place of enjoyment for you and your family.
Why Prune the Trees on Your Property?
- Shape and thin the canopy of mature trees and provide clearance for new growth
- Enhance landscape beauty with ornamental shrub and hedge pruning
- Remove diseased or dying growth and strengthen a tree
- Eliminate structural defects that inhibit growth
- Reduce potential hazards posed by older trees
- Increase air flow and light to your property
- Maintain property values
- Control tree size
Tree properly Pruned by Branching Out Tree Arborist
Improperly pruned(topped) Tree by Inferior Tree Service Company
Source of Tree Withheld Out of Respect for Customer
Professional Tree Pruning Makes a Difference
A seemingly straightforward task, tree trimming can have a huge impact on the life span of your trees, but when not performed properly, it can result in damage such as weakened limbs, insect infestation and diseases.
Keeping Your Landscape Beautiful in Lynchburg
Consult with a Branching Out Tree Care Experts arborist to guarantee the aesthetic appeal and safety of your trees in Lynchburg. Call (434) 381-0294 with any questions or to inquire about any of our other professional tree care services.